Monday, September 27, 2010

Adorabibs!

“It’s not a Diego bib, its a-dora-bib!” At one time I wanted a name for the bibs. I thought of Adorabibs, but thought it sounded rather tacky. Then Derek O. came up with the slogan. Thanks Derek, but I think I’m giving up on the idea of “naming” the bibs. Anyway, here are a few of my finished ones. About halfway there, I have the rest appliquéd, waiting to be stitched around. Then the first attempt to sell will be Potato Days here in Williams. Not expecting many to go, but you never know, right?

bibs 007

Girl Bibs (above) Boy Bibs (below)

bibs 009

8 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love them!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Cute looking up-north blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute! good luck at Potato Days...when is that this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah...I see the red now : ) I like them a lot! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the 9th Christa...little bit of time yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cowboy hat ones are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing! I hope you sell them all, that would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day!